How To – RAW Rolling Machine
1. Grab your herbs, some papers, and if you’d like, a tip (also known as a filter).
2. Set the rollers in an open position, and if you’d like, place the tip one of the end of the machine.Once the tip is in place, add the herbs evenly in the rest of open vinyl area.
3. Close the machine, and roll the herbs and tip around once to start to give them the correct shape.
4. Grab a paper, and line up the bottom with the opening in the vinyl. Make sure the seal is on the top and facing you. Slowly roll the paper around the roll until the seal is just above the vinyl. Add some moisture to the seal to activate it, and roll it through.
5. Roll it a few more times, then open up and enjoy!
According to RAW, “RAW rollers are made using specially produced German Hemp Plastic. We then use a special eco-friendly cold-injection process. Our rolling aprons use double thick vinyl with high tensile strength – they too are designed to last.”